Carbopol EZ-2 Polymer provides suspension of insoluble ingredients and oils in this furniture polish formulation. These properties improve the overall stability and aesthetics of the product.
|Raw Materials||Weight %|
|Part A - Deionized water||91.10|
|Carbopol EZ-2 Polymer||0.20|
|Part B - Cardis Wax 36||0.25|
|Hoechst Wax E||0.25|
|Part C - Silicone emulsion, SM2133||4.00|
|Silicone emulsion, SM2135||2.00|
1. Prepare Part A. In a separate vessel disperse 0.20 parts Carbopol Clariant (5) polymer into the water by simply “dumping” it in. The polymer will GE (9,10) wet out in a few minutes. Add the triethanolamine and mix until homogeneous.
2. Prepare Part B. Melt the waxes to 90°C. Disperse the oleic acid into the hot wax and mix. Add the morpholine and mix. Heat the water to 90°C. Add the wax mixture to the water and cool quickly.
3. Add Part B to Part A. Mix until homogeneous.
4. Add each of the silicone emulsions from Part C with mild mixing. Previous Formulation HIT-530
5. Add color and fragrance, as desired.
Other Polishing Formulations
- Rust Removing Polish
- Liquid Car Polish
- Silicone Furniture Polish
- Car Wax / Polish
- Marble Polish
- Silver and Metal Polish